Sunday, September 12, 2010

Loneliest...

So its been a little while since my last post and I have nothing to blame it on other than myself, and that i dont have a camera and that I am busy with about 3 designs and the dog ate my homework. Alot has been happening lately which I would have loved to cover but alas a story is never as awesome if there is no pretty picture for lazy people to look at.

As I mentioned I am busy with a couple of designs which I hope to finish by the end of this week. I threw a little one together on friday which didn,t take very long but I felt I needed to do it otherwise I would probably just leave it and never ever do it. I have also been thinking of doing a couple of designs like this and selling them as prints but who knows.

With that I present to you...

Lonely World


Enjoi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment